Aloha Owners and Residents,
We have confirmation from the Mayors office that we are able to open the Fitness Center on June 1, with the following restrictions:
- Only one person is permitted in the Fitness Center at any given time.
- Use of the Fitness Center shall be limited to 1 hour per person in order to provide other users with an opportunity to use the facility.
- There must be a waiting period of 15 minutes between users so that facility remains empty for that period before the next user enters.
- All equipment and “touch points” in the Fitness Center must be sanitized at the end of the exercise period by the user before they leave the facility.
- Face masks are to be worn at ALL times by ALL persons once entering the gate to the Pool and Recreation Area with the only exception being if you are swimming under water. If you are wading in the pool a face mask is required.
- Social Distancing is to be practiced at ALL times in the Pool and Recreation Area
- Use of the Recreation Area and pool will be restricted to permanent residents of Wailea Fairway Villas only. No guests/visitors will be permitted.
The Additional Pool Rules are amended accordingly to include the above.
We are thrilled to be able to open the Fitness Center on Monday.
Enjoy and stay safe.
Wailea Fairway Villas Board of Directors